Sunday 15 May 2011

First Day in the Job

So welcome to my blog..quite how this will take off or not I don't know but the purpose of this is to be a journal in many ways for my own reference and then a forum for discussion points for the few or many that follow my posts...
So in terms of talking points I begin with my mantra....
Use your knives...Know your knives...
having a £300 knife and parading it about on your belt is worthless unless you actually use it with skill, economy and responsibility.
You should always talk you way out of a confrontation at all costs and never display a weaponry type tool in tense moments or around immature or irresponsible individuals.
Far better to have a well considered, high value purchase of a serious work horse that will safely perform the majority of your intended tasks and then be maintained with respect and stored responsibly...
Wessex Blades

3 comments:

  1. With so much dry weather and jobs about the house, I have been unable to use the forge in months so hopefully soon with a week off I can fire the pan up and heat treat my Beserker...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also heard from my Austrian friend who has had a leg op recently, the stitches are out(owch) and he is up and about,,also my You Tube now has 500 subscribers...big landmark for me..yeah!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Handed in my project folder for my black smithing course which documented my Damascus Bush Knife,,made from a chain,,and recorded a new title theme for my You Tube site..slow but steady progress towards over hauling my uploads,,youtube.com/bassfuryvi

    ReplyDelete